- Agra’s cold storage capacity is said to be 2.2 million tonnes which is equivalent to that of Maharastra, Madhya Pradesh , and Karanataka combined.
- The tourist rush of Agra is 1.8 million per year and tourism is the major source of income for the government of Agra.
- Agra has 116 exporting units.
- The total export turnover for Agra is 450 crores.
- Agra is connected to Delhi via Yamuna Expressway which is a six-lane highway.
- The first biotech company of Uttar Pradesh is Harihar Biotech which is located near Taj.
- The city owns the hub of Leather goods.
- Nunhai, the main industrial area of Agra is spread in 71 acres.
- The Petha Industry is said to be a 300 crores industry in Agra.
- Delhi is known to be the host of the most expensive Commonwealth Games to date.
- The entire transport system of Delhi runs on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
- The metro rail system in Delhi is the 7 TH busiest system of the world.
- Delhi has the 13 th largest economy among the other states and union territories of India.
- In the entire northern region of India, Delhi is known to be the largest commercial center.
- Delhi has the fastest- growing retail industries of India.
- The Connaught Place in Delhi is the 5 th most expensive office spot in the world.
- Delhi is the home for the headquarters of Reserve Bank of India.
- Delhi’s per capita income in 2018-19 was pegged at Rs 3, 65,529, three times the national average.
- It is India’s first planned city.
- The Raj Palace in Jaipur has one of the most expensive hotel suites in the world.
- The city was earlier divided into 9 blocks with palaces and offices in two of them.
- The Jaipur metro is said to be the fastest developing metro in India.
- Jaipur Exhibition and Convention Center is known to be the biggest one.
- The Jaipur Stock Exchange is the regional stock exchange built in 1989.
- Jaipur is the home of headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways.
- Jaipur Airport provides air cargo service.
- The city produces handmade Meena and Kundan jewellery.
- In the year 2012 RBI ranked the city as the ninth largest credit centre and the eleventh largest deposit centre across the country.
- Jaipur bagged the 31st position among the 50 Emerging Global Outsourcing cities in the year 2008.