If you are looking for a spot in India where you can have a fun and exciting experience, then Agra is the best option for you. This city has numerous magnificent and remarkable heritage buildings as well as vibrant shopping areas, making it an excellent spot to spend your time. This city has so much to offer its guests that anyone arriving for the first time may become overwhelmed. If you are visiting this city for the first time and are looking for information to make your visit unforgettable, you have come to the correct place. With the shortest amount of time duration in hand, the Taj Mahal Tour By Car is the best option to opt for.
Here we will discuss some of the most prominent locations that you can visit.
1) TAJ MAHAL –
The Taj Mahal is located on the right bank of the Yamuna River in the Uttar Pradesh district of Agra, in a huge Mughal Garden that covers over 17 hectares. The presence of many historical and Quranic inscriptions in Arabic script has aided in estimating the Taj Mahal’s chronology.
The chief architect of this beauty was Ustad Ahmad Lahori. Its architectonic beauty has an unbeatable rhythmic combination of concaves and convexness, domes and arches, and solids and voids. The amalgamation of the red path, white structure, lush greenery, and the overlooking blue sky gives the entire atmosphere of this place different tints and moods. The relief work with marble and inlay with precious stones make it a monument apart.
2) AGRA FORT–
The Fort was built in red sandstone in 1573 by Akbar. It took around eight years to rebuild the Fort. The Fort was primarily built to serve as a military installment. This is the reason the Fort has a 70-foot-high wall. Later, Shah Jahan built various beautiful marble sections within it. The Fort also has a secret tunnel that interestingly connects it to Delhi’s Red Fort, but it stands sealed by the government.
3) ITMAD – UD – DAULAH –
The mausoleum’s grandeur and beauty are so revered that it is regarded as a forerunner or draught of the Taj Mahal and is so known as the Baby Taj or the Jewel Box. The tomb, which spans 23 square meters, is located on the east side of the Yamuna, only two kilometers from Ram Bagh Circle on NH-2. It is constructed on top of a red stone plinth that stands among the famous Persian Gardens called the Char Bagh.
The garden is crisscrossed with streams of water built upon raised pathways interspersed with tanks and cascades. This in totality lends all the more beauty to the place.
4) FATEHPUR SIKRI –
- Located on the outskirts of Agra, this is a world UNESCO site. It has many beautiful buildings of historical significance. This was once utilized as the Mughal Capital. However, it was later abandoned and Agra was made the Capital city.
- Some of the other destinations that you will get to explore in your Agra tour are Mehtab Bagh, Chini-ka-Roza, Akbar’s tomb, Taj Nature Park, and Moti Masjid.
- Agra, India’s most famous tourist attraction, is well connected to every other adjacent city. There are numerous ways to go to this city. If you are visiting for the first time, we recommend booking a pre-planned tour package, such as the Taj Mahal tour Package by Car.
- There are numerous advantages to purchasing a pre-planned tour package. One advantage is that you will be able to dodge all of the tourist traps that are common in such tourist destinations, and Agra is no exception.
- You won’t have to bother about reserving hotels, restaurants, cabs, or anything else related to travel because your travel agency will handle the majority of these details for you.
- For Customised Indian Tour Packages by car visit treasuretripin.com